Billboard Art / Design / Production
- Preferably in original format (.psd, .ai, hi-res .pdf, hi-res .jpeg, .eps, .tiff)
- Please let us know the PMS or CMYK colors if possible.
- DPI: preferably 600 dpi (all though 300 dpi works most of the times)
- Size: is not as important as clarity. I prefer the original photo - straight from the camera to get best results. If you're mailing us a photo, the bigger the better (4x6's & 5x7's work great)
Colors: CMYK vs. RGB:
- Our printers use CMYK so we prefer all files to this way to give your image the truest colors possible.
- Additional information or ideas
Feel free to give us a call at (229) 382-6061 if you have any questions.
How to send us your art / vinyl / posters:
If you already have your art ready and just want us to print it or make minor adjustments, we'll be happy to accommodate you with this too. Here are a few tips to help make this as quick & easy for you as possible.
Ship us your art or vinyls
If you already have everything produced and ready to be hung on your billboard, here is our shipping address & specs.
807 West Second Street
Tifton, GA 31794
Please be sure to let us know that you're sending a vinyl so we can schedule it to be posted.
Once your vinyl or poster has been ordered, it takes an average of 10 - 14 days to get it up. (Please let us know in advance of any posting dates or deadlines you have.)
Please note that the weather conditions can delay production. We will be in touch with you if the weather interferes with the posting of your billboard and will keep you informed every step of the way.